Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Man with Orange Teeth

Most of you will agree with me if you've traveled using public transport, its a vehicle to know/see a lotta different ppl...

So, one rainy day I had no option but to opt for the bright red bus!!!! and there he was... his teeth matched the color of the bus.. he seemed to have a familiar odour... Yes the odour of PAAN..

I dismissed him just like I would... and went back to cursing my stars for travelling through possibly the most disgusting mode of transport.

Everyone's wet, staring blankly into open space except for this unusual looking man who sat upright, dirty legs placed quite neatly on the green seat of the bus....

I was in awe, he was we, dirty and very repelling, however, he dint really care of what anyone thought of him. He turned and smiled & I as usual ignored him.

It was the last stop and everyone calmly walked out.... and I think it was his way of saying goodbye, he looked out the window and sprayed bright orange crap outta his mouth on MY BAG....

Well My face was bright Red with anger when I saw it later.

The Man with the Orange Teeth left his mark on my bag...


No comments:

Post a Comment